Monday, November 17, 2014

Reboot

I was thinking about starting a blog to document my attempt to get back to running. Downloading the app it pulled up my old blog which I have not use in four years. I have three, apparently. I knew about CDFL Insider, which was the blog for my fantasy football newsletter...but no one ever read it so it feel by the wayside. As did the blog about my doctoral journey...which even I forgot about. And this one which again I forgot about. So instead of starting something new, I can repurpose this one. Maybe I will use it...maybe I won't....you'll have to tune in and see. If I have any followers that is...I don't believe I do. That would be nice. And if I could get sponsors to help me travel and run in my quest to complete the 50 State Half Marathon challenge that would be nice too 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment