Saturday, May 8, 2010

Room change

As I always say, all plans are soft. I am in the hotel room, room 325 and preparing to settle in for the evening. Took a shower, set up the computer, etc. then unfolded the sleeper sofa. It smelled bag - like someone peed the bed. Looking over the fabric covering the mattress, it appeared to be yellow. I wasn't going to touch it. Yuck! I called down to the front desk and explained the situation. The attendant offered to move me to another room. It meant packing up, going down in my PJs, but no big deal. The weird thing about this hotel is that the odd rooms are on one side, the evens on another but you cannot just walk from one to the other. It requires an elevator ride down to the lobby, a transfer to another elevator and a ride back up. About 10 minutes and the process was complete. Thanks to Homewood Suites for making the change without hassle.

No comments:

Post a Comment