Thursday, May 13, 2010

Salem, MA

Today was really quiet. I had to do some schoolwork and work on the large final paper that is due this coming Monday. I wanted to get a big chunk of it completed now because I don't really want to do it in Germany, and it is 25% of my grade, so I need to do it.

The only thing I did today was take a break in Salem. No Boston Hot dog for me this time. Instead, I went to Cap't Table and it was not a good experience. Working on a Yelp review for that. Slow service is an understatement. A nice visit to Salem Willows Park on a beautiful day. Definitely warmer than it has been the past couple of days.

Dinner came from the Homewood Suites manager's reception - and the General Manager was very attractive. How you doin'?! Back to school - I did manage to finish the paper, but I do have some cleanup to do on it this week. That's cool. I will have internet in Germany and the cleanup won't take long. Time for bed as I get ready to go to the airport tomorrow for Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment